Skincare Advice For The Winter – Tips And Tricks For A Glowing Face
The winter season is always harsh on your skin. That’s because the low humidity levels and cold weather causes dry air that dries out the moisture from your skin. Therefore, without immediate care, the dry skin will cause cracking and bleeding. Of course, the indoor heat will dry out the moisture as well as baths, hot showers, and harsh cleansers. Here are a few useful tips to keep your skin glowing all winter.
• During the cold weather, hot baths and showers are always interesting. However, they are stripping the oils from your skin so you should consider using lukewarm water, especially when cleaning your hands and face. • Your skin needs more moisture after washing. That’s why you need to moisturize immediately to seal the dampness into the skin. It’s a good idea to keep a bottle of moisturizer near you shower stall, sink or bathtub to use it after your wash. Here you find Best charcoal mask For Blackheads.
• You should choose the best moisturizer for skin. Note that, some moisturizers found over the counter contain petroleum ingredients that will dry your skin in the cold season. Therefore, choose a moisturizer that actually contains natural and nourishing ingredients. Choose an oil-based moisturizer instead of water-based one since it will allow your skin to retain the moisture.
• During the cold season, you should protect your skin accordingly. For instance, you should wear scarves and gloves to protect your skin from the weather element during this season. Don’t forget to wear sunscreen because, during the winter season, the sun can also be as damaging as that of the other seasons.
• Keep in mind that the heating system in your home will dry out the air so you should install a humidifier. If possible, place in the bedroom to guarantee the best results when you’re sleeping to prevent your skin from drying out completely.
• It’s common to take too many hot drinks such as tea and cocoa. Most people often drink less water during this time. Keep in mind that your skin still needs proper hydration. So instead of taking cold water, you should consider warm water with lemon which is always hydrating and refreshing.
• Don’t forget to moisturize at night. Areas such as the elbows, feet, knees, and hands tend to lose moisture than other areas of the body. Therefore, when going to sleep apply moisturizer on these areas. Even better, you should wear cotton socks and gloves to seal in the moisture.
• It’s common to forget removing dead cells in your skin, especially during the winter. It’s hard for the moisture to get into your skin if there are too many dead cells. You should use an exfoliating mask on your hands and face as well as your lips. Moisturize immediately to enjoy a very smooth skin. You should also consider using exfoliating body washes during the cold season for the best results. In conclusion, if you have any skin conditions such as dermatitis, eczema, and psoriasis, you should avoid any allergens and irritants that might actually exacerbate the conditions. Here you find varieties of excellent face masks for better skin