It might seem ridiculous and impossible to believe in getting taller just by taking a pill. There are many factors that determine height, and try as they may, many people are simply not as tall as they want to be. There are a lot of growth supplements on the market that claim they will make you taller. While the real results are often debatable, there are indeed pills out there that really work.
Growth Factor Plus is among these successful supplements. It’s a pill that gets to work as you sleep in order to help you get taller. Growth Factor Plus brings results like three inches of growth in just one month. These are the details of the science that lends to getting taller, and how this pill can help you reach all of your growth goals.
Is Getting Taller After Puberty Truly Possible?
Once you reach puberty, it’s normal for your bones to halt their growth. However, this happens to each bone in your body, minus your spine. Several bones that are connected by cartilage make up your spine, and this is the area of your body that has a great role in the process of gaining height naturally.
Once you reach the age of puberty, one out of every three bones in your spine become permanent. All the other bones will continue to change as you live, even long after puberty is over. If you want to get taller, you need to extend the cartilage that is located between the bones in your spine, and the distance between each bone needs to increase.
The key to getting a longer spine is the human growth hormone, or HGH. If you’re able to increase the secretion of HGH, you can get more cartilage between the bones of your spine, and increase the distance between them.
Growth Factor Plus works because the supplement includes ingredients that increase HGH’s production, and thus strengthen the material that’s located in the cartilage between your spine bones. This leads to an increase in the length of your spine, and to an increase in height overall.
HGH’s Role In Height
Your pituitary glands produce the human growth hormone, and they secrete 1-2mg of HGH every day. The hormone is especially important for children and plays a big role in their growth physically. Typically, as you hit puberty, HGH’s production peaks.
Other than having a hand in physical growth, HGH is critical for your overall health; biological processes couldn’t occur without it. It supports the multiplication of cells and cell growth, and helps with weight loss by breaking down fats as it encourages growth by providing all the necessary energy. Protein synthesis is also enhanced by HGH, and the hormone keeps tissues efficient and healthy.
Beyond all of that, HGH also helps strengthen your bones, and enhances sleep. As you’re resting, cell regeneration takes place, and this is when Growth Factor Plus comes in. By taking the supplement before you go to bed, you allow HGH to do its thing in an enhanced manner.
What Happens when HGH Levels Are Insufficient?
If the amount of growth hormone is insufficient, short stature or dwarfism may occur. If you have low amounts of HGH, there’s a possibility you could fail to grow much more your entire life. This condition’s cause is typically due to pituitary gland damage. Another cause is damage to the area of the brain that produces HGH during birth. Gene mutations could also lead to insufficient HGH. Children who have this problem from birth are average in size as they’re born, then once they’re two years old, growth issues start.
Many people undergo GH injections to remedy these problems. Children who have GH deficiency often respond very well to these injections, and they move on to have healthy and positive growth. Not everyone responds well to injections, however, as some may have a resistance, and unfortunately, there is no positive change to their growth.
How Is Receiving Additional HGH Possible?
Your body naturally creates HGH. Since it’s a hormone, you cannot get it from supplements or foods; only your body will give it to you. The only way to get more HGH is to consume foods that will trigger the production of the hormone. Certain amino acids–L-Glutamine, L-Arginine, L-Lysine, L-Glycine, and L-Ornithine–have the greatest effect on HGH production. All of these amino acids are ingredients in Growth Factor Plus.
You can ingest amino acids that will contribute to the production of HGH in these various ways:
- Eating specific foods. Eating certain foods that are nutrient-rich is the easiest way to absorb these essential amino acids. Understanding which foods to consume, however, can be difficult, since many food labels don’t include amino acids.
- Taking supplements. While the market offers a lot of different supplements for growth, take care to pick out ones that have the essential amino acids mentioned above, as these are what will aid in growth hormone production. Growth Factor Plus is among these successful supplements.
- Injections. GH injections exist that can aid with growth, but these are not available commercially. You can only get them if you have a prescription, and typically, the injections are only reserved for children who have dwarfism.
How Does Growth Factor Plus Function As A Supplement?
All five of the amino acids from above are ingredients in Growth Factor Plus. Your levels of HGH will be enhanced by these essential nutrients, and they’ll also positively impact spine growth.
Growth Factor Plus contains additional ingredients that will also strengthen your bones and joints, as there is no point in trying to lengthen the spine unless you strengthen its support system as well.
A potent blend of minerals, vitamins, and herbs are included in Growth Factor Plus, which make it a well-rounded product that not only helps with growth but also aids in your health overall. Each ingredient in the supplement is completely safe, and it is created in a lab that’s GMP certified, which means that unsanctioned substances are not involved whatsoever.
However, you should understand that Growth Factor Plus will not be a “miracle drug”. You can take pills all you want before you go to bed in order to increase growth, but the supplement will be a failure or a success depending on personal and specific factors. Whether it ends up working or not, know that the supplement does have effective components that will enhance HGH.
Taking Growth Factor Plus: The Benefits
- You’ll get taller as you’re sleeping. As we age, our natural ability to produce ingredients necessary for our growth tends to diminish. Your bones need certain materials in order to grow, and these materials will become scarce as your overall height lessens. Growth Factor Plus was designed to be able to help people who are older. It provides those materials to you as you get some rest overnight. It also gives a boost to building blocks that are essential for cartilage lubrication, overall joint health, and bone growth.
- Growth spurts become enhanced. It might seem like natural growth takes a long time, and you might like a boost. In this case, Growth Factor Plus helps you achieve spurts to your growth as it also helps you achieve your overall growth potential.
- It comes with additional benefits to your health. Your HGH production isn’t the only thing that’s enhanced by this supplement; there are many other benefits that it brings as well, including weight loss, improved sleep, joint and bone function, and anti-aging.
- It’s easy to take. You only have to take one Growth Factor Plus pill per day, unlike other supplements that ask you to take several per day or with all meals. Growth Factor Plus is much easier to track, and it’s easy to ingest as it doesn’t have a smell or bad taste
- Athletes will see benefits as well. It’s especially important for athletes to take care of their bodies and bones, since they are continually subjecting themselves to injury and stress. Athletes who regularly use Growth Factor Plus can aid the repair of their cartilage all throughout the body, not only in the spine, and it helps with joint pain by boosting the lubrication of joints. Stress is a factor that greatly impacts healing and growth.
- A prescription is not necessary. Since Growth Factor Plus is a supplement, you do not need a note from your doctor for it. The supplement helps your glands release HGH, and it isn’t an injection, which do require prescriptions.
- High-quality ingredients are included. You don’t have to worry about the safety of Growth Factor Plus. Each ingredient is food-grade, and it’s created in a facility that’s GMP-approved, so it follows safety standards. Growth Factor Plus is also regulated by the FDA. The FDA makes sure the product won’t cause harm. All ingredients are the same as the ones in organic foods, and it doesn’t contain any synthetic substances.
- It helps lengthen more bones than just the spine. The cartilage all along your body will be strengthened and lengthened by the ingredients in Growth Factor Plus; it doesn’t just impact your spine. Things such as your knee have cartilage that will change and grow during your life. The main idea with bone growth is the transformation from cartilage to bone–fetuses don’t have real bones, only fibrous matter and cartilage that form into bones later. Over time, these materials are replaced by a real bone structure. Broken bones heal this way, and it’s also how bones can repair and continue to lengthen during a lifetime, not only during childhood.
- It’ll help as you stretch. Additional weight puts stress on your spine. Things like carrying heavy loads, weightlifting, and having bad posture all impact your spine’s compression. Things that can decompress the spine include stretching, as this makes space for cartilage that’s between the bones of the spine and creates space to grow. Taking this supplement helps you perform stretching to a greater effect, and more efficiently. Extra ingredients also strengthen and lubricate bones during stretching.
- A guarantee is included. A ninety-day money back guarantee comes with Growth Factor Plus. This is a sign of the developer’s faith. If you sign up for the supplement and don’t see many results, and you’re measuring yourself but don’t see much growth, you can let the company know and get all of your money returned.
Growth Factor Plus Shortcomings
- Don’t expect to magically wake up taller. Keep in mind that Growth Factor Plus is merely a supplement. The promise that it works as you sleep may mislead people to believe it works magically overnight. It only means that as you sleep, it’ll work to aid HGH production. The supplement relies on this production, and hormones take time to work. You will have to be patient and know your growth will take time. If you take Growth Factor Plus consistently, you may see results eventually.
- No clinical trials have been conducted on Growth Factor Plus. The supplement has all the essential ingredients for optimal growth, and it enhances total body growth as well as growth spurts, but no clinical trials have been completed so there is no research to support this. Because of this, individuals will experience varied results. You might not experience any effect, while your friend sees growth. There are many factors that impact the supplement’s efficiency, and they include diet, age, lifestyle, and exercise habits. Be aware that what others experience may not be the same for you–and this could be bad, or good.
- This supplement is for adults only. People who are 18 years old and under shouldn’t take Growth Factor Plus, as the supplement wasn’t developed for them. If you’re a teenager who needs to enhance growth, you’ll have to check out other supplements.
Will I Ultimately Get Taller with Growth Factor Plus?
Many people ask this question as they consider the brand, especially if they’d really like to add to their height. Good news–Growth Factor Plus tends to work and can help you achieve your max growth. As with any supplement, you should consider some factors and prepare to decide whether or not to invest. Growth Factor Plus doesn’t function as a growth miracle, so you will be out of luck if you’re searching for something that will make you grow overnight.
Any user should also be aware that success will be different from person to person. Growth Factor Plus will work better for some people than others, because of factors that are still currently being researched. Some people are just lucky and have the genetics to get very tall, while others need supplements for a little push. Others will not be able to grow no matter how much they try.
Typically, Growth Factor Plus provides its users with ½ to 3 inches of height growth, which is very positive for many people. Most reviews for the supplement give it four out of five stars, which indicates that it’s successful for many users and most people see an actual difference to their height. There are negative reviews, but these reviews merely indicate that everyone has different results with the supplement.
At most, Growth Factor Plus’s users gain an inch to their height in just a single month. Most people, however, experience an increase of height of two to three inches within three months. If you’d like to add a few inches, the supplement does work for that intention. While there haven’t been any clinical trials, you can find reviews and experience from real people by doing research.
Growth Factor Plus Safety Concerns
Growth Factor Plus is FDA regulated and created in a facility that is certified by the GMP. It officially does not have any ingredients that could be harmful, and the lab it’s made in is relatively well known.
However, there are some risks that come with increasing levels of HGH within the bloodstream, and you should know about these. Naturally, once we reach a certain age, our growth hormone production begins to slow down, and there is a good reason for this. While the supplement is perfectly safe, take care not to overdo anything.
Enlargement that is disproportional tends to happen due to excessive amounts of HGH. This enlargement hits specific body parts like the nose, chin, feet, and hands. Typically, this occurs because of excess GH, which leads to a lot of cartilage growth–too much cartilage growth. If you’re careful to only take the recommended dosage of Growth Factor Plus, you won’t have to worry about this ever happening to you, and won’t have to worry about your nose or feet accidentally getting larger. You should always follow the bottle’s instructions, no matter what kind of supplement you are taking.
Other factors you should become aware of before you start taking Growth Factor Plus do exist. Meet with your physician and talk with them, before you begin to increase the production of your human growth hormone. Your doctor can tell you whether your intentions will be safe or harmful, and we’re all different, so it may not be right for you. In fact, there are people who are naturally resistant to HGH, and some are merely naturally short. No supplements can alter this.
When you get Growth Factor Plus, thoroughly comb through the ingredient list to ensure there’s nothing in it that will offset your allergies. Its label contains all ingredients. If you’re 18 years old or younger, you shouldn’t take the supplement.
How Do Other Supplements Compare to Growth Factor Plus?
Growth Factor Plus stands out from other supplements due to several factors. Other pills will contain one or only some of the five amino acids that are imperative to grow. Only Growth Factor Plus actually has all of them. This makes it optimized to help you grow and increase production levels of HGH. You’ll uniquely strengthen your bones, joints, and cartilage with this supplement, too.
Unlike some other supplements, however, Growth Factor Plus doesn’t include calcium or Vitamin D, which are other nutrients that aid in growth. Other supplements will contain these, but you’ll find it difficult to discover one that has calcium, Vitamin D, and all essential amino acids.
How to Use Growth Factor Plus to Get Optimal Results
In order to get everything that you possibly can from Growth Factor Plus, a key factor is to get lots of sleep. The supplement aids HGH production, which only happens as you’re resting. If you take the pill but don’t get very much sleep, you won’t see any positive impact to your height.
As a supplement, Growth Factor Plus is also designed to go along with healthy food and a diet that’s well-rounded. In order to support production of HGH, you need a good diet so you’re not just relying on the supplement. A good diet will also help make sure you don’t get overweight, as too much weight can lead to spine compression and will keep you short. You should also practice standing tall and having a good posture as you’re ingesting Growth Factor Plus; slouched spines won’t help with the growth of the cartilage in between spinal bones, and in this case, it won’t matter how much HGH you have in your blood. Growth Factor Plus will work right for you as long as you’re getting plenty of sleep, are eating right, and aren’t slouching. Through this, you’ll get the best results.
Growth Factor Plus Pricing
If you’d like to get Growth Factor Plus, you can choose from three varying options. You can get a single bottle, which contains one month’s worth of pills, for $169; or three bottles for three month’s worth at $338; or six bottles and six month’s worth, for $676. The ninety-day guarantee for money back does count for all purchases.
Conclusion on Growth Factor Plus Pills
In Growth Factor Plus, you’ll discover a promising supplement that may help you get taller, as it enhances HGH production. You only need to take one pill every night before you go to bed, in order to gain a few inches over a couple of months. As long as you understand that this is not a miracle pill and that results will vary, you might find the results you’re looking for with Growth Factor Plus.