Life is pretty hectic and stressful. Many even fail to find enough time to have a proper meal during office hours. It is needless to say that if you do not have the necessary nutrients, you will eventually get weak and fall ill. The most convenient and simple solution to this problem is to have a vegan meal replacement shake. It is not just a time-saving solution, good quality vegan meal replacement shakes can also prove to be rather healthy for your body. The challenge lies in choosing the right shake which can fulfil your meal. This will need a lot of effort and research work on your part. The product should not just taste great it should also provide all the essential nutrients that your body needs.
The challenge to choose one of the best vegan meal replacement shakes can get steeper if you follow a nutrition plan or a specialized diet. This review can act as a guide to help you choose the best vegan shakes meal replacement product from a wide array of options available at stores. Some of the top-rated vegan meal replacement shakes gnc are specially formulated to include all the essential nutrients that are necessary without depending upon fillers, fluff or animal by-products, which are usually found in any ordinary protein powder.
It is essential for you to keep certain factors in mind even before you decide to search a gnc vegan lean shake. First of all, always make sure to do proper research and read reviews of the top vegan meal replacement shakes and the manufacturers before you even commit to any of the products. The reviews will answer most of your questions in mind about the product.
It is also essential for you to note that there are various types of vegan protein meal replacement shakes on the market. These are primarily dependent upon personal goals and lifestyles. As an example, if you wish to shed unwanted body fat, then it will be recommended for you to opt for one of the best vegan meal replacement shakes for weight loss. If you are not sure about the type of meal replace shake you need, then you may opt for one of the free meal replacement shakes in order to try for a few days.
Information Every Informed Buyer Should Know When Looking For Vegan Meal Replacement Shakes
If you wish to get the best possible results from your vegan protein meal replacement vegan gluten-free shake, then it is highly advisable to choose one which coincides with your personal fitness goals and lifestyle. This will also help you remain consistent with your chosen dietary plan. If you choose a meal replacement shake that also helps you accomplish your health goals, you will feel that urge from within have the product on a regular basis instead of having it just once or twice a week.
While choosing the best meal replacement shake, it will be a good idea to check the place of manufacture of the product. There are several of such shakes that are processed in facilities certified by various government officials. These places are usually clean and safe. However, if you wish to use a meal replacement shake that is made in some specific part of the planet such as Australia, then you may have to search for specifically those vegan meal replacement products along with the name of the region to find the best possible results.
Irrespective of your diet, you will find a suitable meal replacement shake for everyone. The key to finding the best is to be diligent and search for those products that will compliment your daily lifestyle.
Best Vegan Meal Replacement Shakes
Ample is hands down our favorite vegan meal replacement shake because it’s the only plant-based option made from natural, real-food ingredients. It’s mildly sweet, with a rich nutty flavor which will make you immediately think of maple and brown sugar oatmeal. I use it as a guilt free mid-morning snack because it’s just so darn tasty. The Ample V (for vegan) is made with a comprehensive blend of omega-3 fats, NON-GMO plant protein, and enough probiotics to make your belly literally sing! It’s BPA-free, has no artificial sweeteners, and is also soy-free making it one of the cleanest options on the market. Trust me, your body will agree with you when you drink Ample V.
Pro-Tip: If you’re looking for a little extra immune boost, I highly recommend trying hemp milk with your Ample shake, or any meal replacement shake in general. You’ll feel full for hours, which is great because being hungry can be distracting, especially for people who need to work 10-12 hours a day! Grab a bottle and try for yourself.
Pros and Cons
- Has 6 strains of probiotics, providing 40 billion CFU’s per meal.
- BPA Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free, Non-GMO, No Artificial Sweeteners or Flavors
- Only 4 Grams of Sugar
- Very Filling
- Sometimes you need more fluid than what's recommended to mix fully.
- Only comes in 1 use bottles, and there's no bulk option.
Naturade VeganSmart Plant Based All-In-One Protein Shake
The Naturade VeganSmart Plant Based All-In-One Protein Shake is naturally sweetened and flavored and it comes absolutely free from soy and daily. Each serving of the meal replacement shake includes 20gm of non-GMO protein and is ideally suited for those of you who suffer from high cholesterol levels. It is also free from trans-fat.
Even if you like the taste of this product, there are some who feel that the smell of this shake reminds them of their childhood days when they used to play with play-doh.
Pros and Cons
- The Naturade VeganSmart Plant Based All-In-One Protein Shake is flavored and sweetened naturally.
- It is completely free from soy and dairy.
- Each serving of the Naturade VeganSmart Plant Based All-In-One Protein Shake contains 20gm of non-GMO protein.
- It is absolutely safe for people suffering from cholesterol and it does not contain any trans-fat.
- This meal replacement shake is not at all eligible for international shipping.
- There are some customers who say that the product tastes and smells like play-doh.
Gnarly Nutrition Vegan Plant-Based Meal Replacement
Several pure ingredients are used in the making of the Gnarly Nutrition Vegan Plant-Based Meal Replacement such as chia seeds, pea protein isolate, as well as, cranberry proteins. If you think that digesting all the natural ingredients will be a problem, then you may think again. It is very simple to digest this meal replacement shake and it also happens to be a great source of probiotics and essential nutrients. There are no artificial flavors or artificial colors in this product.
Although the Gnarly Nutrition Vegan Plant-Based Meal Replacement provides reliable results and also tastes good, the price tag of this product is a bit on the heavier side. Thus, if you are not too bothered about the price and simply wish to have a meal replacement shake that promises great and reliable results, then this product will be a good option for you.
Pros and Cons
- The Gnarly Nutrition Vegan Plant-Based Meal Replacement comes with several ingredients such as cranberry proteins, chia seeds, and pea protein isolate.
- The best part about this meal replacement shake is that it is easily digestible.
- It provides both pre and probiotics.
- There are no artificial colors or artificial flavors in this product.
- The Gnarly Nutrition Vegan Plant-Based Meal Replacement may not be eligible for international shipping.
- The price is a bit on the higher side when compared to other products in the same category.
Oxyfresh Vegan Protein Meal Replacement Shake
One of the positive sides of the Oxyfresh Vegan Protein Meal Replacement Shake is that it tastes great even if you add it to plain water. Unlike any other protein or meal replacement shakes available at stores, there is no need for you to make a smoothie with a wide array of ingredients just to mask the irritating flavor coming from the shake.
Once you have this meal replacement shake, you will naturally feel full for a long time and it also acts as a great source of probiotic. The Oxyfresh Vegan Protein Meal Replacement Shake provides seven different essential greens that are crucial for your body to function properly and smoothly. If you are a diabetic or even slightly diabetic, you will find that this meal replacement shake is rather helpful in supporting insulin levels.
Pros and Cons
- Once you have the Oxyfresh Vegan Protein Meal Replacement Shake you will feel full for a long time.
- The product includes 7 different essential greens.-It also happens to be a great probiotic.
- This meal replacement shake helps to support different insulin levels.
- It may not be eligible for international shipping.
CalNaturale Svelte Organic Protein Shake
The CalNaturale Svelte Organic Protein Shake is available in individual packages and is also pre-mixed to help you have it while on the move. Although stevia has been used to make this product sweet, there are some users who claim that it is too sweet.
The best part about the CalNaturale Svelte Organic Protein Shake is that you may use it both as a meal replacement or a pre and post-workout drink. The ingredients used in making this shake will help you sustain your energy levels for a long time. If you want your meal replacement shake to be sweet, then this product will be a good option. It is a non-GMO organic soy meal replacement shake.
Pros and Cons
- The CalNaturale Svelte Organic Protein Shake is sweetened naturally with the help of stevia.
- It goes a long distance in helping you sustain your energy levels.
- It is a non-GMO organic soy.
- You may use the product as a meal replacement or even as a pre or post workout shake.
- There are some consumers who say that the product is very sweet.
- It is not eligible for international shipping.
Complete Start Vegan Breakfast Replacement Shakes
The Complete Start Vegan Breakfast Replacement Shakes is available in 3 different flavors such as super greens, peanut butter and banana, as well as, rich mocha. You may have this product more often than just your first proper meal of the day. It is a 100% organic plant-based instant breakfast shake, is designed to help sustain your energy levels for a long time. Have it before you strenuous workout routine at the gym or before going to work.
This meal replacement shake provides more than 40% of your total daily fiber intake requirements. This will also make you feel full for a long time. It is absolutely free from soy and gluten, as well as, GMO fillers. However, the texture of the product may appear to be a bit odd during the initial few days. However, you will soon get used to it.
Pros and Cons
- The Complete Start Vegan Breakfast Replacement Shakes is available in several flavors.
- It is a 100% USDA organic meal replacement shake.
- It is completely free from gluten, soy, and GMO fillers.
- It does include more than 40% of your daily fiber consumption.
- The texture of this product may not be liked by many users.
- It may not be possible to ship the product overseas.
Plant Based Vegan Protein Powder
The Plant-Based Vegan Protein Powder is available in 2 different flavors, chocolate and vanilla chai. It is made with 25 different whole food ingredients and is rather helpful in sustaining your natural energy levels and making you feel full for a long time. Unlike other meal replacement shakes, you will not bloated after consuming this product. It is rather gentle on your gut and also improves your gut health, as well as, your digestion. The ingredients used in this shake also help your body absorb the nutrients from the product very easily.
Although it is low on carb and sugar, it does have a chalky taste. If you can overcome this chalky taste, this product can act as a great metabolic booster. It is also beneficial for you even if you suffer from diabetes as it is low on sugar content.
Pros and Cons
- The Plant-Based Vegan Protein Powder is a low carb meal replacement shake.
- It is a great option to improve your overall gut health.
- The ingredients used in this shake will also help boost your natural metabolism.
- It contains very low calories and sugar content.
- The Plant-Based Vegan Protein Powder may not be eligible for international shipping.
- It comes with a chalky taste.
Vega All-In-One Protein Powder
Although the Vega All-In-One Protein Powder cannot be categorized as one of the typical meal replacement shakes that is available at stores, it is still an all-in-one plant-based powerful formula. Apart from packing in 20gm of protein, this health shake also provides all the essential nutrients that your body needs. Almost 50% of the entire requirement of minerals and vitamins by your body is fulfilled by this meal replacement shake.
If you have a cardio problem or often suffer from a bad digestive system, the omega-3s and probiotics in the Vega All-In-One Protein Powder can prove to be rather helpful. The fiber content in this shake will also help you feel full for a long time. However, it is rather essential for you to make a note of the fact that this product is entirely processed in a plant that also manufactures other products that contain dairy, peanuts, soy, and tree nuts. Thus, you cannot say for sure that the Vega All-In-One Protein Powder is free from such fillers.
Pros and Cons
- The Vega All-In-One Protein Powder is basically a plant-based all-in-one powder.
- It contains 20gm of protein in every serving.
- 50% of the total requirement of vitamins and minerals by your body is fulfilled by this meal replacement shake.
- This product is also a great source of omega-3’s, probiotics, and fiber.
- The Vega All-In-One Protein Powder is certainly not eligible for shipping overseas.
- The product is entirely processed in a plant that also includes dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, and soy.
Orgain Plant-Based Organic Vegan Nutrition Shake
The Orgain Plant-Based Organic Vegan Nutrition Shake is one of the best options for busy moms, professionals, students, and athletes. It is basically a liquid nutrition shake and is available in a pre-mixed grab-and-go pack. The taste of the product is also good, although it is based on the flavor you choose for yourself. Some of the flavors the Orgain Plant-Based Organic Vegan Nutrition Shake is available in include Smooth Chocolate, Vanilla Bean, and Creamy Chocolate Fudge.
Each serving or pack of the Orgain Plant-Based Organic Vegan Nutrition Shake comes with 16gm of protein, 23gm of carbs, 2gm of fiber, and 9gm of sugar. It comes packed with 21 different minerals and vitamins and is absolutely free from gluten and soy and is 100% vegan.
Pros and Cons
- The Orgain Plant-Based Organic Vegan Nutrition Shake is ideally suited for athletes, students, and professionals on the move all the time.
- It is 100% free from gluten.
- It is a non-GMO and vegan product.
- It is also a USDA Organic certified meal replacement shake.
- The taste of the Orgain Plant-Based Organic Vegan Nutrition Shake is entirely based on the flavor you choose.
- It is not at all eligible for international shipping.
See Product Details on Amazon
Designer Protein Essential 10 Plant-Based Meal Replacement
It has been several years ever since Designer Protein became a common name in the world of health supplements. The company is better known for its range of protein powders and shakes with an excellent taste. The Designer Protein Essential 10 Plant-Based Meal Replacement happens to be a vegan meal replacement powder and is certified gluten-free, vegan, and kosher product.
This health drink is basically available in 2 different flavors that include Madagascar Vanilla and Belgian Chocolate. Each serving of this Designer Protein Essential 10 Plant-Based Meal Replacement contains22gm of soy-free plant protein, 13gm of prebiotic vegetable fiber, and 3gm of vegetable-based fats. There are 23 different minerals and vitamins in this product in each serving. Although this product tastes good, the price can be a bit on the steeper side.
Pros and Cons
- The Designer Protein Essential 10 Plant-Based Meal Replacement contains 22gm of soy.
- It contains plant-based protein in every serving.
- The meal replacement shake also contains 13gm of prebiotic fiber in each serving.
- It is a certified gluten-free, kosher, and vegan product.
- There are 23 different minerals and vitamins in this product.
- The size of the container as compared to the price of the product seems too small.
- The Designer Protein Essential 10 Plant-Based Meal Replacement may not be eligible for shipping to other countries.
Choosing the right meal replacement shake can often prove to be a tedious task. It needs some level of effort on your part and loads of time. You also need to perform some research work in order to find the right product that will fit your personal lifestyle and also compliment your physical needs. Irrespective of your dietary restrictions, you will find several options on the market as far as a good quality vegan meal replacement shake is concerned.
In order to find the right product that you can also use while on the move, you need to read the reviews of the product. The meal replacement shake that you choose needs to fit your taste buds, as well. Once you start witnessing great and positive results on your overall health, you will naturally feel like continuing with the meal replacement shake for a long time. In order to save some time, money, and tons of frustrations, the best solution is to do proper research before you even think of investing in such a health supplement. If you know any person, such as your friend or family member, who has been having a meal replacement drink or powder for a long time and has experienced great benefits, you may also seek his guidance when it comes to choosing such a product for yourself.